DATE ORDER PLACED
5/11/2024

Dealer
Koons

Final Sale Price
$80,135
You went all out! Nice!

You went all out! Nice!
Thanks. I was going with a Limited but really like the RHO. I tried to option it out as closely to the Limited as possible. I’ll add power running boards and I think I’ll love it.

Black
Level 1
Bed Utility
Beadlocks
Sunroof

Mark Dodge
$76,665

5/10/24
Got Ram notification email with VON within 24 hours.

Thanks. I was going with a Limited but really like the RHO. I tried to option it out as closely to the Limited as possible. I’ll add power running boards and I think I’ll love it.
Great for kids, wife, parents but bad for off road rocks ;)

I'm gonna toss some leather straps or climbing rope with knots so that my kids have to work for it. Unfortunately, I may have to act as a human step stool for my princess...err, wife. Still though, knee pads are cheaper than power running boards ;)

Got my order placed today! Beyond stoked. Decided The level 1 options weren't worth the $9-10k for me personally as the "base" comes with a lot. Base is essentially 2024 TRX level 1 features plus some and RHO level 1 package is basically 2024 TRX level 2 package plus some. I can see if i miss the features and i can always option a level 1 for 2026. Happy to have a big time upgrade from my 2020 Raptor and will be able to sell the Raptor for close to what i paid for this. Only losing cooled seats and 360 camera but gaining a whole lot more like 5 years newer, Fresh warranty, digital gauge cluster, way bigger screen, better suspension (5 link coil rear) , better interior , usb-c/wireless charging, 0 miles, uconnect 5 (ford Sync never worked well for me) , and much more.
Going to use the shit out of this truck just like my Raptor, hauling dirtbikes weekly, offroading in the desert/mountains of Montana, Utah and Arizona. My new fun truck.

COLOR
Flame Red

OPTIONS
Engine Block heater
Offroad Running Boards
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/17/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

6 month Mods:
Rokbloks mudflaps
Custom forged offroad wheels designed and made by me
Lighting
window tint

FINAL SALE PRICE
$65,654

Got my order placed today! Beyond stoked. Decided The level 1 options weren't worth the $9-10k for me personally as the "base" comes with a lot. Base is essentially 2024 TRX level 1 features plus some and RHO level 1 package is basically 2024 TRX level 2 package plus some. I can see if i miss the features and i can always option a level 1 for 2026. Happy to have a big time upgrade from my 2020 Raptor and will be able to sell the Raptor for close to what i paid for this. Only losing cooled seats and 360 camera but gaining a whole lot more like 5 years newer, Fresh warranty, digital gauge cluster, way bigger screen, better suspension (5 link coil rear) , better interior , usb-c/wireless charging, 0 miles, uconnect 5 (ford Sync never worked well for me) , and much more.
Going to use the shit out of this truck just like my Raptor, hauling dirtbikes weekly, offroading in the desert/mountains of Montana, Utah and Arizona. My new fun truck.

COLOR
Flame Red

OPTIONS
Engine Block heater
Offroad Running Boards
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/17/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

6 month Mods:
Rokbloks mudflaps
Lighting
window tint

FINAL SALE PRICE
$65,65
You are getting a hell of a lot of truck for 65k for sure.

I placed my order today.

COLOR
Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat

OPTIONS
RHO Level 1 equipment group
Dual Panoramic Roof
Trailer Tow
Bed Utility Group
Tow Technology Group
Tow Mirrors
Mopar RHO Exterior Graphics
Mopar RHO Hood Graphics
Red Interior Accents
18x9 Bead-lock Alum Wheels

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/11/2024

Dealer
Koons

Final Sale Price
$80,135
What does the "trailer tow" and "two technology group" entail? I never add a tow package to my vehicles and then regret it later haha!

Order placed May 10th:

Color:
Diamond black crystal

Add ons:
Level 1 package
Panoramic sunroof
Off road running boards
Bed utility group

Week one add ons: (going for a full murdered out look)
Full stealth PPF wrap job
20% ceramic tint all around
70% ceramic tint windshield
Vvividd smoked out tint for headlights and tailights
Retrax ProXR or Bak Revolver X4TS (still totally 50/50 on this)

What does the "trailer tow" and "two technology group" entail? I never add a tow package to my vehicles and then regret it later haha!
Trailer Tow package adds backup trailer steering (knob under the center stack screen) and TPMS. While trailer tech adds reverse guidance (screen shows you where your trailer is going when backing up) and automated hitch alignment. If you want tow Mirrors you have to have the trailer Tow package

COLOR
Flame Red

OPTIONS
Engine Block heater
Offroad Running Boards
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/17/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

6 month Mods:
Rokbloks mudflaps
Lighting
window tint

FINAL SALE PRICE
$65,654
Think it's gonna be hard to get 65k for a Gen2 now.

My buddy bought his 2020 last year for 58k with extended warranty out to 100k+ miles.

Trailer Tow package adds backup trailer steering (knob under the center stack screen) and TPMS. While trailer tech adds reverse guidance (screen shows you where your trailer is going when backing up) and automated hitch alignment. If you want tow Mirrors you have to have the trailer Tow package
I wanted the tow mirrors and had to get the Trailer tow package. I do like the idea of the TPMS, but I’m not sure I want to spring for the sensors in each trailer tire. I’m sure they work better than my Amazon special I currently use - or at least faster reacting. That’s the only real complaint I have with my current setup - slow to get the initial readings.

Hey everyone,

I thought it would be neat to see what everyone is actually ordering. Please only post if you have officially ordered and have a confirmation from RAM.

Please include, Colors, options selected, date order placed, dealer ordered through, and final sale price!

Ill start the festivities!

COLOR
Bright White

OPTIONS
Bead Lock Wheels
Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
4/29/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE
$76,849

MODS IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
XPEL Window Tint
Onboard ARB Twin Air Compressor
Hard Wire Valentine1 Radar Detector
Running boards?
Bed Cover?
I like how @DesertDwellerFeller added "first day goodies"
I expanded upon that and added "Mods in the first 30 days" to the first post and official template.

Think it's gonna be hard to get 65k for a Gen2 now.

My buddy bought his 2020 last year for 58k with extended warranty out to 100k+ mile

Right, Yeah not quite 65k but mine is in nearly new condition and i live in a really hot market so wont be too tough getting $55-60k which id be happy with!

COLOR
-Diamond Black Crystal

OPTIONS
-Level 1 Equipment Group
-Bed Utility Group
-Trailer Tow Group
-Bead lock Wheels
-Dual-Pane Panoramic Sunroof
-Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover

DATE ORDER PLACED
-26Apr24

DEALER
-Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE
$77,995

Mods to be done:
-Ceramic tint on all windows
-PPF with ceramic coating
-Full cat-back exhaust
-High flow catted down pipes
-Anti-theft alarm

COLOR
Diamond Black Crystal

OPTIONS
Bed Utility Group
Mopar Off Road Running Boards

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/18/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge (Lake Charles LA)

FINAL SALE PRICE
$74,799

MONTH 1 PLANNED UPGRADES
20" Fuel Rebel Wheels
37" Tires
Tint
Bed Cover
Stealth Wrap w/ Ceramic Coat
Screen Protector

COLOR
Diamond Black Crystal

OPTIONS
Bed Utility Group
Mopar Off Road Running Boards

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/18/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge (Lake Charles LA)

FINAL SALE PRICE
$74,799

MONTH 1 PLANNED UPGRADES
20" Fuel Rebel Wheels
37" Tires
Tint
Bed Cover
Stealth Wrap w/ Ceramic Coat
Screen Protector
Screen protector? Like the main 14 inch screen? Are they known to take damage easily?

Back