What's new

The Official RAM RHO Placed Order Thread

Screen protector? Like the main 14 inch screen? Are they known to take damage easily?
I suppose if you don't have items secure and are prone to wicked jumps or like to navigate by throwing sharp/heavy objects at it

I suppose if you don't have items secure and are prone to wicked jumps or like to navigate by throwing sharp/heavy objects at it
The screen protector is more of a finger print stopper then a protector. I have one on my 2021 Ram Rebel and it significantly reduced the finger smudging on the screen.

Screen protector? Like the main 14 inch screen? Are they known to take damage easily?
They can scratch quite easy
And you will be touching and swiping it alot

They can scratch quite easy
And you will be touching and swiping it alot
I don't have that issue but I also keep my nails trimmed ;) I touch screen a lot, especially when off-road and just keep a lint free cloth tucked away for quick cleans and a lil vinegar spray as necessary

I don't have that issue but I also keep my nails trimmed ;) I touch screen a lot, especially when off-road and just keep a lint free cloth tucked away for quick cleans and a lil vinegar spray as necessary
Yeah I do the same, just have it tucked in a cubbie to pull out and give the screen a quick wipe and I'm on my way

Well I tried to put my order in today but dealer said RHO is on a restriction. Is this something to do with the plant shut down? I assumed I still could place the order just no movement until plant opens back again

Nevermind dealer clarified and can place the order. Just shows RHO is on restriction

Last edited:
Well I tried to put my order in today but dealer said RHO is on a restriction. Is this something to do with the plant shut down? I assumed I still could place the order just no movement until plant opens back again

Nevermind dealer clarified and can place the order. Just shows RHO is on restriction
@AnthonyRI any Intel you can share?

@AnthonyRI any Intel you can share?
The "restriction" function on VOIM is not reliable enough to place any worth/weight.
right now laramie 1500 have restriction, so do 2/3 of the 3500s.
It can be real, or leftover from when it closed, or completely irrelevant.

Edit - VOIM is the ordering software where we actually place the order

Ordered placed couldn't wait for the forge blue any longer lol

COLOR
Billet Silver

OPTIONS
RHO Level 1 equipment group
Mopar Offroad Running Board
Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/22/24

DEALER
Mall of Georgia

FINAL SALE PRICE
$75,652

Ordered placed couldn't wait for the forge blue any longer lol

COLOR
Billet Silver

OPTIONS
RHO Level 1 equipment group
Mopar Offroad Running Board
Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/22/24

DEALER
Mall of Georgia

FINAL SALE PRICE
$75,652
Hah! Seems like everyone is waiting for that color. Might be a while, but youve got a nice truck coming!

COLOR
hydro blue

OPTIONS
level 1
Panoramic roof
Bed utility group
Off road running boards
Beadlock wheels

PLANED UPGRADES
Rogue level kit
Windshield, panoramic roof, & front door. window tint
Roll up bed cover.
Catch can may also be a good addition.
Underground graphics or Rumble Wraps RHO hood & fender decal kit. (Much cheaper than oem)
Hopefully find a source for matte black wrap to cover the gloss black lowers so they match the bumpers.
3m protection film for door thresholds

ORDERED
5/10/24
Local dealer $81744
Called Mark Dodge first but figured supporting my local small town dealer was the right choice. Being able to pick it up in less than an hour instead of having to play planes, trains, and automobiles, along with a couple of hotel rooms was worth the extra $3000 ish.

Last edited:
COLOR
hydro blue

OPTIONS
level 1
Panoramic roof
Bed utility group
Off road running boards
Beadlock wheels

PLANED UPGRADES
Rouge level kit
Windshield & front window tint
Roll up bed cover.
Underground graphics RHO hood & fender decal kit. (Much cheaper)
Hopefully find a source for matte black wrap to cover the gloss black lowers so they match the bumpers.
3m protection film for door thresholds

ORDERED
5/10/24
Local dealer $81744
Called Mark Dodge first but figured supporting my local small town dealer was the right choice. picking it up in less than an hour instead of having to play planes, trains, and automobiles, along with a couple of hotel rooms was worth the extra $3000 ish.
Where do you plan to get your hood and fender decals for cheaper than the factory ones? Super interested and couldn’t believe how much RAM charges for those!!!!

Where do you plan to get your hood and fender decals for cheaper than the factory ones? Super interested and couldn’t believe how much RAM charges for those!!!!
Underground graphics. They don’t have it out yet, but it’s a good bet they will. Their TRX kit is a perfect match to factory

COLOR
Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat

OPTIONS
Level 1 equipment
Dual Pano Roof
Trailer Tow
Bed Utility
Exterior Graphics
Hood Graphics
Bead-lock Alum Wheels
Running boards
Tri-fold Tonneau cover

FINAL SALE PRICE
$79,090

COLOR
Diamond Black

OPTIONS
Level 1
Panoramic Sunroof
Bed utility group
Beadlock wheels

PLANED UPGRADES
Ceramic coating (truck is black)
Roll up cover
Maybe more..

ORDERED
6/13/2024
Final price through a Local dealer $78,491
Spoke to Mark Dodge, Dan Cummins, and others as well as multiple local dealers. The local dealer I ended up working with was the only one that could come close to the great prices offered here. I am paying about $1,400 or so more after dealer fees, but with shipping from others I’m actually paying less overall. I also found the peace of mind of being able to get the car at my local dealership and not need to ship to be valuable.

Very excited for this truck.

COLOR
Diamond Black

OPTIONS
Level 1
Panoramic Sunroof
Bed utility group
Beadlock wheels

PLANED UPGRADES
Ceramic coating (truck is black)
Roll up cover
Maybe more..

ORDERED
6/13/2024
Final price through a Local dealer $78,491
Spoke to Mark Dodge, Dan Cummins, and others as well as multiple local dealers. The local dealer I ended up working with was the only one that could come close to the great prices offered here. I am paying about $1,400 or so more after dealer fees, but with shipping from others I’m actually paying less overall. I also found the peace of mind of being able to get the car at my local dealership and not need to ship to be valuable.

Very excited for this truck.

Nice !

Sweet deal , what local dealer did you work with?

Nice !

Sweet deal , what local dealer did you work with?
Thanks!

I worked with Tonkin Dodge in Hillsboro, OR.

I believe they told me they get different incentives than some of the dealers here and this was “as low as they could go”. Could be true or false. Not sure. But I’m happy with the deal.

Color
Black

Options
Level 1
Dual Pane Sunroof
Bed utility
Trailer tow

Anthony- Mark Dodge

Back