Votes: 41 22.8%

• Total voters
So far our orders look like this:
Hydro Blue 14%
Flame Red 14%
Silver 11%
White 29%
Black 32%

Which is odd because for me it'd be silver lol, I keep suggesting and no one takes it.
I took it in B.S. 😎

Really wanted a desert tan or od green
A desert tan like the Rebel X in the RHO convoy launch last week would be sweet in the RHO! So wish it was an option.

Ordered one black and one red! My brother said after I choose he will keep the other for the dealership.

Ordered one black and one red! My brother said after I choose he will keep the other for the dealership.
Well that is a nice position to be in! Which options did you select for each truck?

A desert tan like the Rebel X in the RHO convoy launch last week would be sweet in the RHO! So wish it was an option.
There was a special edition of the TRX called the Sandblast. So it’s entirely possible to see the RHO in the same color (which was called Mojave Sand).

1714556750213.png

I kept it simple trailer tow, bed utility and steps. Maybe I could of went like my rebel without steps and watch laughing at my kids climbing for a little bit figured why not add it.

Was considering level 1 but figured 9k for camera and cooled/massage seats wasn't worth for me.

I kept it simple trailer tow, bed utility and steps. Maybe I could of went like my rebel without steps and watch laughing at my kids climbing for a little bit figured why not add it.

Was considering level 1 but figured 9k for camera and cooled/massage seats wasn't worth for me.

I'm surprised RAM isn't offering the 360 camera as an option without the level 1. It was only a $495 option on the base TRX.

I'm surprised RAM isn't offering the 360 camera as an option without the level 1. It was only a $495 option on the base TRX.
The 360 cam is really the only option in the L1 package I would like. Will likely do without based on the cost of the package due to a lot of items which will probably need repair before 100k miles. I will have fun with this truck but also use it hard as a truck!

Would be nice if they separated TRX and RHO with several color differences.

Thats why wraps exist ;)

Mine will be HD textured OD Green'ish for a couple years. Need something to protect paint from all the pokies
Yea when I called the local shop down the road and they said 6k for the wrap it's a hard pass

^^^Dang! I didn't think wraps were that much, I was thinking more like 2K. I suppose prices/quotes vary.

I was debating red vs silver, I voted red, but now I think I've settled on Megatron Silver for my RHO.

^^^Dang! I didn't think wraps were that much, I was thinking more like 2K. I suppose prices/quotes vary.

I was debating red vs silver, I voted red, but now I think I've settled on Megatron Silver for my RHO.
Thats what I thought as well... We bought a used black suburban that has a lot of superficial marks. Paint correction was gonna be 2k so I figured screw it lets see the cost of matte black/titanium.... 6k. We can live with some scratches for the next 3 years on the burban

Bring back Maximum Steel.

XPEL on the windshield is amazing. I have Prime XR on my truck and can leave it out in the Texas heat all day with nothing on the windshield and hop in the truck and start driving immediately, the steering wheel is just warm instead of melting flesh. The RHO will be getting the same treatment week 1.

XPEL on the windshield is amazing. I have Prime XR on my truck and can leave it out in the Texas heat all day with nothing on the windshield and hop in the truck and start driving immediately, the steering wheel is just warm instead of melting flesh. The RHO will be getting the same treatment week 1.
Man I swear by XPEL.. I am in south Florida and I almost didnt get a Tesla Model Y due to the full glass roof.... XPEL XR Prime 5% on the top and 50-70% on the windshield.. honestly it is UNREAL how much heat it keeps out!!! I am a videographer by trade so I am lucky enough to work with an XPEL dealer and we trade video content for tints and wraps! Everybody wins!

Xpel gives it the matte look?

The shop by me wants 6500 for the whole truck

Xpel gives it the matte look?

The shop by me wants 6500 for the whole truck
Depends on the type of XPEL you choose... Ultimate = glossy finish. Stealth = satin finish. Here is a PERFECT example of that:

I am opting for the Stealth... and yes, it is SUPER expensive! The only reason I can afford to do it right after the downpayment on the truck is because I get it for free/steep discount because I do video production for the shop.

Back