Votes: 26 14.4%
  • Granite Crystal

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Forged Blue Metallic

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Billet Silver

Votes: 41 22.8%

• Total voters
Found a cgi video of the RHO that accidentally shows the black boat as matte black matching the bumpers and fenders instead of gloss black like Ram did it. The matte black boat looks so much better.
Agree, that looks good from these pics, I ordered white, will have to think about this

Another option for a "rugged" look would be to get the black section at the bottom done with a spray on bed liner.

Another option for a "rugged" look would be to get the black section at the bottom done with a spray on bed liner.
Yeah I thought about that but I will probably just matte black wrap over the gloss if I can find someone with a pattern to cut it.

Yeah I thought about that but I will probably just matte black wrap over the gloss if I can find someone with a pattern to cut it.
I cant imagine getting a wrap done on that would be that expensive.

The Hydro Blue is growing on me... Still prefer the Forged, but who knows.

The darn truck is still feels like an Area 51 UFO. Until I see more in the Real World....

Feel like we'll soon have Congressional Hearings with some truck enthusiast stating, "I saw the RHO with my own eyes. As it drove past me, the gray alien with large black eyes driving, yelled, "Git Er Done!"

I ordered black and plan to wrap it with XPEL stealth PPF (along with 20% tints all around and 50% windshield) the day I get it!!!!View attachment 108
With the windshield being at 50%, how does that affect your vision?

I had 50% tint on my windshield. It will take you few days to get used to it, but after that you'll be fine and hardly notice it. There are a lot of benefits to it. You are protecting your dash, interior, vehicle won't get as hot, AC works lot better, privacy, no sunglasses during driving. I have lost vision in my left eye for few months and was still able to drive. The down side is when you have to replace your windshield. you basically lose it and have to replace it again, and that's what happened to me. I didn't do it again because am trading my vehicle for the RHO.

Ceramic Tint all the way!

I'm not sure how are the laws or LE in your state, but here in CO don't really trip about it, unless you give them a reason.

Probably affects it by about 50

I had 50% tint on my windshield. It will take you few days to get used to it, but after that you'll be fine and hardly notice it. There are a lot of benefits to it. You are protecting your dash, interior, vehicle won't get as hot, AC works lot better, privacy, no sunglasses during driving. I have lost vision in my left eye for few months and was still able to drive. The down side is when you have to replace your windshield. you basically lose it and have to replace it again, and that's what happened to me. I didn't do it again because am trading my vehicle for the RHO.

Ceramic Tint all the way!

I'm not sure how are the laws or LE in your state, but here in CO don't really trip about it, unless you give them a reason.
I appreciate the feed back. From Colorado myself so doing something like that is a bit of a gamble. CDOT loves to spread that false hope all over the highways in the winter.

No affect at all. I have 50 and I would recommend 40.

I ordered black and plan to wrap it with XPEL stealth PPF (along with 20% tints all around and 50% windshield) the day I get it!!!!View attachment 108
Fire!!!! I want to do the same. Though what to do about the rims?

Back