• Granite Crystal

Votes: 10 5.6%
  • Forged Blue Metallic

Votes: 24 13.3%
  • Billet Silver

Votes: 41 22.8%

• Total voters
I’m stuck between hydro blue and billet silver but am leaning towards the blue

There's a nice plum purple 'cuda parked outside of a ice cream shop near my house every weekend. Each time I see it, I have to stop and stare at it haha
I love that purple, nobody in my area has a classic that colour, and I have only seen it in person 2 times out in the cities. That n Sublime Green.

Honestly I'm all for Ram giving us retro colours for the RHO, Hemi Orange, Plum Purple, Flame Red, etc

Forged Metallica 🤟 Blue is on the website build list....

Guess that means it's available.

Good luck with that

Good luck with that
Eh, I can wait..

Not ordering/buying mine until the Nov24 - Jan25, maybe later, timeframe.

If I'm paying this much for a truck, it will be exactly what I want, or I'll look elsewhere.

Eh, I can wait..

Not ordering/buying mine until the Nov24 - Jan25, maybe later, timeframe.

If I'm paying this much for a truck, it will be exactly what I want, or I'll look elsewhere.
If history holds true, you'll be paying more by Nov24-Jan25. They have hiked the prices of the TRX (as well as other trims) steadily every couple of months for the past few years.

If history holds true, you'll be paying more by Nov24-Jan25. They have hiked the prices of the TRX (as well as other trims) steadily every couple of months for the past few years.
Then I'll look elsewhere.

If they are silly enough to increase prices in this economy, I'll take my business somewhere else.

There is nothing competitive that is priced less than 110% of the current RHO price

If they are silly enough to increase prices in this economy, I'll take my business somewhere else.
Did you order the vehicle? If yes, then we are protected from price increase. If not, then it is possible. Especially if the vehicle starts selling like candy.

Did you order the vehicle? If yes, then we are protected from price increase. If not, then it is possible. Especially if the vehicle starts selling like candy.
Be careful - not all dealers offer price protection. It's a specific box they have to check with the factory when they place the order, and if they don't do it then the truck will be charged at the then-current price (at the time it's shipped). Good dealers like Mark Dodge automatically do price protection.
If you don't have it in writing that you're price protected, then definitely ask.

Be careful - not all dealers offer price protection. It's a specific box they have to check with the factory when they place the order, and if they don't do it then the truck will be charged at the then-current price (at the time it's shipped). Good dealers like Mark Dodge automatically do price protection.
If you don't have it in writing that you're price protected, then definitely ask.
I totally agree with you. Some dealers like to play games.

I ordered mine from Mark dodge... I am in a safe hands.

I feel like this economy IS one big price increase lol

I bought a billet silver RHO from Mark Dodge. After the 10k off comes out to just shy of 76k.

Forged Metallica 🤟 Blue is on the website build list....

Guess that means it's available.
I tried ordering it but is not available yet.

Found a cgi video of the RHO that accidentally shows the black boat as matte black matching the bumpers and fenders instead of gloss black like Ram did it. The matte black boat looks so much better.

Attachments

• IMG_6995.jpeg
    IMG_6995.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_6993.jpeg
    IMG_6993.jpeg
    108.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_6991.png
    IMG_6991.png
    799.2 KB · Views: 146
I liked the granite but it's not available in pre order, so silver it is.

Back