What's new

Did they start building RHOs???

I thought they were having issues sourcing all the needed parts to start production. Hopefully the official word comes out they have started production soon. Everyone going to spill mom’s spaghetti on Stellantis.
That was one guy who got a random call from an "executive" I think.

That was one guy who got a random call from an "executive" I think.
I saw another person on 5th gen ram forum saying the same thing! might be the same user under a different name, who knows lol!

I thought they were having issues sourcing all the needed parts to start production. Hopefully the official word comes out they have started production soon. Everyone going to spill mom’s spaghetti on Stellantis.
My arms are heavy from all this waiting

Still nothing showing “being built” as of this morning…speaking of RHO only

Attachments

• IMG_1306.jpeg
    IMG_1306.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 63
Still no RHOs being built…

Attachments

• IMG_1311.jpeg
    IMG_1311.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 65
Welp - this isn't encouraging. Here's to eating my shoe.

Well if trucks did not start this week i wonder if @AnthonyRI can give us new updated schedule for when the builds that were sched. For the 19th were updated to?

Well if trucks did not start this week i wonder if @AnthonyRI can give us new updated schedule for when the builds that were sched. For the 19th were updated to?
the 5 that we have in D1 have "estimated ship dates' of 9/12.
I could swear that it showed 9/13 the other day but it doesn't show me past info.

When they FIRST went D1 the estimated ship date was 8/29 which would have made sense as 10 days past produciton start.
So we MIGHT deduce that they are expecting to start on 9/2... or perhaps the other poster who said 8/29 is right, but they're taking into account the holiday weekend or a longer gap before shipping - but we will have to wait and see.

I'll post up if they show anything different on the conference call which should be on 9/3, but there is always a chance they just skip it lol.

With August 19 now come and gone and apparently no RHO builds.....has anyone heard of a new RHO production date from any dealership contacts or SHAP plant guru's?
Everyone that got a tracker update said 26AUG. So maybe that’s the new date?

How planned was the CEO visit? Maybe threw a wrench in scheduling with dog and pony shows....

How planned was the CEO visit? Maybe threw a wrench in scheduling with dog and pony shows....
Supposedly he's onsite specifically to deal with all the quality issues they're having...hopefully he can make a positive impact, hell I just want the A-Team making our trucks!

Supposedly he's onsite specifically to deal with all the quality issues they're having...hopefully he can make a positive impact, hell I just want the A-Team making our trucks!
I think it's all just for show. If they are really having quality issues, it would take far more than just a short visit from the CEO to turn things around.

I think it's all just for show. If they are really having quality issues, it would take far more than just a short visit from the CEO to turn things around.
I agree!!

What is interesting is RAM didn't build G/T package or Rebel X yet.

How do you explain all the misfire and electrical issues the new Rams are having? In fact, there’s an article specifically about the major quality issues, I will share that.

Last edited:
How do you explain all the misfire and electrical issues the new Rams are having? In fact, there’s an article specifically about the major quality issues, I will share that.

These articles are not about design problems, and they're not about the new models. Ram has been plagued for years by crappy assembly, and they always have a TON of vehicles that don't pass final inspection. It can take days/weeks or even months to get the vehicle corrected and pushed out the door. Stellantis is using that as one of their complaints to the union - the lack of attention on the factory floor is quite staggering. I've seen pictures of trucks DELIVERED with mismatched wheels, badges installed upside down, etc. Just absolutely stupid things that make it out of the factory. Now imagine what actually gets stopped and corrected before that.

What is interesting is RAM didn't build G/T package or Rebel X yet.
X/GT REBEL Job #1 scheduled for 9/16 (received that info same time as job 1 for RHO being 8/19).

(edited for clarification)

Last edited:
These articles are not about design problems, and they're not about the new models. Ram has been plagued for years by crappy assembly, and they always have a TON of vehicles that don't pass final inspection. It can take days/weeks or even months to get the vehicle corrected and pushed out the door. Stellantis is using that as one of their complaints to the union - the lack of attention on the factory floor is quite staggering. I've seen pictures of trucks DELIVERED with mismatched wheels, badges installed upside down, etc. Just absolutely stupid things that make it out of the factory. Now imagine what actually gets stopped and corrected before that.
It’s a combination of things not going well for them including quality issues, which are impacting the new RAM. The point is, we see this throughout social media and general internet searches, misfire issues, electrical issue, some software update coming soon, etc, hopefully we won’t have the same experience as many are having right this very moment.

Still no RHOs being built…

Attachments

• IMG_1312.jpeg
    IMG_1312.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 28
Back