What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

On that white one it’s just the top cover that is gloss black. I believe that is normal for RHO. If you look at the pictures of the silver one that is in most of the videos it is the same. The door handles are also gloss black on the RHO’s

On that white one it’s just the top cover that is gloss black. I believe that is normal for RHO. If you look at the pictures of the silver one that is in most of the videos it is the same. The door handles are also gloss black on the RHO’s
The door handles turned painted black with all 2023+ models. But this is the first I’ve seen or heard of the mirror caps being painted as well. That certainly wasn’t the case for the 2024 TRX’s.
You can buy paint-matched mirror caps as an aftermarket thing. It’s just news to me (if true) that they’re coming from the factory that way.

My bar has not updated, ordered July 22., 2024. Went by the dealership saleman said and showed me ship date August 02,2024. Said it will take about 2 weeks. Anyone else have their new RHO yet
Any updates?

Let's Goooooo 😂😂
Screenshot_20240806_165724_Samsung Internet.jpg

The door handles turned painted black with all 2023+ models. But this is the first I’ve seen or heard of the mirror caps being painted as well. That certainly wasn’t the case for the 2024 TRX’s.
You can buy paint-matched mirror caps as an aftermarket thing. It’s just news to me (if true) that they’re coming from the factory that way.
I’m looking to lose all the gloss black. Wrap the lower body in matte black to match the bumpers. Maybe do the mirror caps in hydro blue, but I’m not sure what to do about the door handles yet.

yes the dealer could because if you sign a document stating non refundable at that point is on you

While I agree it’s a s***** move to dispute the CC transaction, in most states, you cannot take a non refundable deposit on vehicles. Know the laws in the state you are purchasing if you are in a situation where you must cancel your order.

I agree I have had two cars with sun roofs and nothing but problems. No thank you.
I don't touch the one on my Gen 1 Raptor. Don't want to risk it

Yes, they're all going to be plastic (painted or not). What I meant was, the mirrors are not usually painted gloss black. They're normally a rough matte plastic. Example:

RHO (from the Reddit post):
View attachment 348

Normal mirrors:
View attachment 349
All rho's will have the metallic black mirrors to match the metallic black lower trim
If you are able to look at all the standard features the lower two tone metallic black paint and the metallic black mirror caps are listed as standard features for this truck

All rho's will have the metallic black mirrors to match the metallic black lower trim
If you are able to look at all the standard features the lower two tone metallic black paint and the metallic black mirror caps are listed as standard features for this truck
I also think at this point we are just looking for anything. If you go back and watch the RHO launch videos from all of the creators, it has the glass black mirrors.

Yeah, you're right. Strange that this information can be found on the same page that has pictures of the RHO with non-painted mirror caps.

But I guess that's par for the course with Ram's website. They're also showing pictures of the old tow mirrors (even though the description is obviously of the new tow mirrors).

1723033655981.png

Back