What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

Yes, they're all going to be plastic (painted or not). What I meant was, the mirrors are not usually painted gloss black. They're normally a rough matte plastic. Example:

RHO (from the Reddit post):
View attachment 348

Normal mirrors:
View attachment 349
Gotcha. I put those on my 2022 Built to Serve. It is strange for a "tester" truck to have those.

1000019223.jpg

@AnthonyRI are you going to be posting weekly progress updates incase our ram trackers dont update? I remember with the trx's some people trackers never moved off of first step.

@AnthonyRI are you going to be posting weekly progress updates incase our ram trackers dont update? I remember with the trx's some people trackers never moved off of first step.
I can't promise any specific interval - but here and there yes. I mean I'm checking daily so when I see a big batch of change I will post it up but once we get past 40-50 in D1 it's hard to see what's new without dialing in specifically. You can always email me with your VON and I can check but for now its pretty quiet.

I can't promise any specific interval - but here and there yes. I mean I'm checking daily so when I see a big batch of change I will post it up but once we get past 40-50 in D1 it's hard to see what's new without dialing in specifically. You can always email me with your VON and I can check but for now its pretty quiet.
I agree…pretty quiet. Odd, no? You’d think they’d want to get this new model launched & on the road.

I think they're more worried about what brands to keep as they have so much inventory sitting.

I'm not sure if anyone here is part of the FB group, but someone posted that their RHO was scheduled on 6Aug. They have lvl 1 and pano.

I'm not sure if anyone here is part of the FB group, but someone posted that their RHO was scheduled on 6Aug. They have lvl 1 and pano.
I saw it, would this be the 2nd batch that gets schedule production? I checked mine ordered on may 23 but nothing yet. At least we are seeing some movement

Nice! I caught that as well. This is welcoming news for those of us with all the extra bells and whistles!

Reposting the FB screenshot to give some of you hope! Doesn't look photoshopped either.

1723160162189.png

Fingers crossed 🤞 that mine shows scheduled when I wake up tomorrow

Am I the only one saying eh' (mine) until it goes to production than I'll look? Glad to see they're updating of course.

Looks like the are scheduling maybe four every few weeks... at that rate I should have mine by 2026! 😂
Thats ok I padded the price on my Raptor I am trying to sell because everyone on facebook/craigslist/cars.com comes in with a lower offer or is a scam. I have some time to find the right buyer

I saw it, would this be the 2nd batch that gets schedule production? I checked mine ordered on may 23 but nothing yet. At least we are seeing some movement
I ordered May 7. It's still in D status. I am being patient. They say it may be better to be in a later batch because there may be less time sitting in quality control.

I think they're more worried about what brands to keep as they have so much inventory sitting.
Was watching YouTuber review a “new “ 2023 Ram DT 1500 (not Classic) for 30% off MSRP. It’s August 2024 & they have 2025s on the lot…there are unsold, new 2023 models? Yikes!

What is this Facebook group you speak of?!?! Haha.. I kind of want to join.. buuuut I'm also not sure I need another thing to check 47 times an hour in hopes of more RHO info!

Back