What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

From Reuters, 2 hours ago….”Stellantis faces unprecedented UAW strikes…”

Some say the union has picked the perfect time to target Stellantis…several local chapters are laying the groundwork for strikes that could collectively shut down the automaker.

It’s not guaranteed to happen at this point, but it’s becoming more likely by the day.

So far, no customer RHOs have been delivered (that we know of)…it could be a long Winter for all of us.
Good..let them rates to come down more lol.

I love the two-tone black on the Hydro Blue I ordered. There are black door handles, gloss black mirror caps, and black grill and bumpers. Black accents make the blue pop more.

I love the two-tone black on the Hydro Blue I ordered. There are black door handles, gloss black mirror caps, and black grill and bumpers. Black accents make the blue pop more.
Originally, I would’ve liked the solid color, but I’ve totally fallen in love with the 2 tone silver and black for the same reasons.

Regarding two-tone, it won’t match with the bumpers but there is XPEL Armor. It is a pebbled looking PPF that looks like spray on bed liner. On my Raptor when off-roading the section on the bed right behind the rear doors from the bottom to about as high as the fuel door gets blasted by rocks. XPEL Stealth has been awesome but it looks like some of the rock damage has gotten through the PPF. 10 mil for XPEL Stealth vs 23 mil for XPEL Armor.

Back