What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

(pickup truck plus suv talk) His vehicle is scheduled for production! I'm excited to see him making lots of content.

I've had my VON since Jun 3rd, I've got a VIN, but still not even in D status.

1726680155637.png

There are people still in D status from April and early May so....and you don't have to hide your VIN, you can't do anything with it, lol.
until the vehicle is registered.

Mine updated today in the tracker showing D1! I was in the 30-ish new D1 truck list. Don't see any email from MD. Wanted to share as it appears most in the forum got L1, so for anyone who didn't choose L1 they are also getting scheduled.

Silver
Non L1
Bed Utility
1000000026.jpg

Mine updated today in the tracker showing D1! I was in the 30-ish new D1 truck list. Don't see any email from MD. Wanted to share as it appears most in the forum got L1, so for anyone who didn't choose L1 they are also getting scheduled.

Silver
Non L1
Bed UtilityView attachment 620
Interesting that your image is missing the two-tone (black bottom). Black was the only monotone option. Not that the dashboard image matters. Just interesting.

1726689566248.png

I didn’t even notice that! It’s always shown the two tone. Guess the digital image is just messed up.
Interesting that your image is missing the two-tone (black bottom). Black was the only monotone option. Not that the dashboard image matters. Just interesting.

View attachment 621

If you guys have questions just contact your dealer. The manager at Keffer Charlotte contacted me a few days ago with a tentative shipping date of 3OCT, and today updated me that it was confirmed to ship the week of 10OCT. So being I ordered in July, I’m sure trucks are being made and the Ram page is not up to date.

If you guys have questions just contact your dealer. The manager at Keffer Charlotte contacted me a few days ago with a tentative shipping date of 3OCT, and today updated me that it was confirmed to ship the week of 10OCT. So being I ordered in July, I’m sure trucks are being made and the Ram page is not up to date.
Exactly! Updating their tracker is not Ram's top priority, LOL. I ordered on 9/06, and my dealer has texted me every week to keep me updated. Mine went immediately to D when they ordered, which showed up on the tracker. Then went to D1 on Tuesday, which did not show up on the tracker until today. Like you, he said I have a tentative ship date of 10/3, although that does not show up on the website either.
My dealer has been great on watching the progress and keeping me updated.

Interesting. I got scheduled in the last D1 group and I'm missing the bottom black paint.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240918_172436_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240918_172436_Chrome.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 41
Interesting. I got scheduled in the last D1 group and I'm missing the bottom black paint.
All the orders that where placed in the last month or so have missing two tone. Don’t know why.

Attachments

• IMG_4689.png
    IMG_4689.png
    238.5 KB · Views: 25
I can't figure out why two tone is the only option (except on black). I like the single tone look better. They offer it that way on a lot of their other trucks.

I like the two-tone, or black bottom. I'm gonna be a little upset if mine shows up without it!

Koon's has a handful of hydro blues. Where are ours Mark Dodge, lol?

I can't figure out why two tone is the only option (except on black). I like the single tone look better. They offer it that way on a lot of their other trucks.
I agree, I can't stand the black two tone, don't understand why it isn't an option like the rebel's. Would save them some money, and that's all they care about.

I think I would prefer all one solid color but I don’t mind the two tone black

I RHO that I ordered on May 10th was scheduled Sept 16th, the one I ordered end of April is not, LOL (to be fair, they do have different options)

Monotone Black
Level 1
Bed Utility
Trailer & Tow Group
Beadlocks
Sliders
Engine Heater

From Reuters, 2 hours ago….”Stellantis faces unprecedented UAW strikes…”

Some say the union has picked the perfect time to target Stellantis…several local chapters are laying the groundwork for strikes that could collectively shut down the automaker.

It’s not guaranteed to happen at this point, but it’s becoming more likely by the day.

So far, no customer RHOs have been delivered (that we know of)…it could be a long Winter for all of us.

From Reuters, 2 hours ago….”Stellantis faces unprecedented UAW strikes…”

Some say the union has picked the perfect time to target Stellantis…several local chapters are laying the groundwork for strikes that could collectively shut down the automaker.

It’s not guaranteed to happen at this point, but it’s becoming more likely by the day.

So far, no customer RHOs have been delivered (that we know of)…it could be a long Winter for all of us.
If I understand you correctly, WINTER IS COMING

Back