What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

Just checked my progress, and….

Nothing.
Right why couldn't the humongous penis tell us when he got the email. Do they work on Saturday or is that when the automated email is scheduled to be sent.

Some poor intern has to come in and send emails on Saturdays haha

Just checked my progress, and….

Nothing.
Same. Is it bad that I check like 20-30 times a day? Even knowing that I’ll get an email when it does actually move.

Settle in gentlemen. I imagine in the near future our dealers will be telling us we should be expecting to wait 4-6 month (from today) - especially if we ordered from a dealer that has over 300 orders and is still taking in new orders. With the TRX, they we saying 6-9 months. The discount is worth it. The wait sucks.

Settle in gentlemen. I imagine in the near future our dealers will be telling us we should be expecting to wait 4-6 month (from today) - especially if we ordered from a dealer that has over 300 orders and is still taking in new orders. With the TRX, they we saying 6-9 months. The discount is worth it. The wait sucks.
Boooooo. Buzz killer!!! lol

My TRX was built in 2 months from one of the dealers on this forum.

Right why couldn't the humongous penis tell us when he got the email. Do they work on Saturday or is that when the automated email is scheduled to be sent.

Some poor intern has to come in and send emails on Saturdays haha

“…the humongous penis…”

That had me LOL!

The problem is RAM didn't start with who ordered the Truck first. Looks like they're building it randomly. There was no point to order the vehicle on day one.

The problem is RAM didn't start with who ordered the Truck first. Looks like they're building it randomly. There was no point to order the vehicle on day one.
and if history holds true, there will be a point mid-cycle where fresh orders get built in 2 weeks while old orders just sit.

and if history holds true, there will be a point mid-cycle where fresh orders get built in 2 weeks while old orders just sit.
I know it's too early to make speculation, but what is the answer if it get to this point?

I hope not the case or else I'll be in a different truck by end of the year. My dealer thinks I'll have mine at least by November. This was month ago so about to get another update soon

Same here. If no RHO by Dec, I’ll be in a 22 TRX Billet Silver and just deal with the gas mileage.
I''ll keep my paid off 22 and look for a sports car.

you would think as much as ram is struggling with sales they would build sold trucks that wont just sit on lots. i ordered early on and still no movement if it is not built or have a build date by end of year i am moving on and the dealer can keep my deposit

Here’s a chart I posted on the TRX forum a long time ago (for the people who ordered 2023’s, and were saying the same thing y’all are saying). This is the actual data from MY2022. It might take you a minute to figure out what it represents. But here are some tips.
  • The squiggly line is the timeline of orders placed.
  • The thin blue line is the theoretical build date, if all orders were built sequentially by order number (I.e., VIN serial number)
  • The thick blue line is the theoretical delivery date, which is 3-4 weeks after the theoretical build date.
  • All the red dots were actual build dates for members of the TRX forum (who registered their orders for tracking purposes).
Now study this for a minute. In a perfect world, all the red dots would stack on the thin blue line. But they didn’t.

1722724316239.jpeg

I''ll keep my paid off 22 and look for a sports car.
I cancelled my dream ct5 v blackwing order that I waited for almost an year for an allocation but then decided to get the RHO. Still too early to regret that decision yet but slowing getting there. I'm getting my fun manual car either way. If I get the RHO I'm getting GR corolla. No RHO, back to getting Blackwing and prob a mid size truck idk

I cancelled my dream ct5 v blackwing order that I waited for almost an year for an allocation but then decided to get the RHO. Still too early to regret that decision yet but slowing getting there. I'm getting my fun manual car either way. If I get the RHO I'm getting GR corolla. No RHO, back to getting Blackwing and prob a mid size truck idk
Man I want a black wing but not with my current driveway

So if we have one of these tdm's and we ordered in april then it does nothing correct?
It reads “or’ not “and” - - if you ordered in April, you ordered by 9/3, you get the cash. If read “and” you would be out of luck.

Man I want a black wing but not with my current driveway
Haha yeah you almost got everything I want for my future trio. A truck, a jeep, and a manual sports car. I got a manual gladiator thinking 3 in 1 but the manual was too bad hated to get rid of it

Haha yeah you almost got everything I want for my future trio. A truck, a jeep, and a manual sports car. I got a manual gladiator thinking 3 in 1 but the manual was too bad hated to get rid of it
HAHA I have been looking at 10 year old 911s... It doesn't work with a 9 month old and 3 year old and me and the wife don't get date nights so can't use it for that. Not sure if the CT4 V backseat is big enough but the price point is pretty nice

you would think as much as ram is struggling with sales they would build sold trucks that wont just sit on lots. i ordered early on and still no movement if it is not built or have a build date by end of year i am moving on and the dealer can keep my deposit
you can call your credit card company & they give it back

Back