What's new

Koons RHO Orders Up to $11,500 OFF MSRP (Plus Affiliate if available)

Just ordered my RHO from Koons. Super easy. This is my second order from them as I ordered a TRX a few years back. Glad they finally dropped the credit pull/finance requirement. Well done!
Thanks for the Great Review!

If someone is already on the list for the colors in waiting (Forged Blue metallic), will they still get the deal if you stop the promotion. I’m torn between the Forged Blue and Flame Red.

I just sent an email to place an order. Any idea if the 2kw power onboard will make it production for 2025 RHO’s?

Your #1 TRX Dealership in the country is back and ready to take orders for the all-new RHO.

We are back and firing all all cylinders, but this time for the RHO.

Keeping it simple. You all know the drill!

MSRP up to $79,999 = $9,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP up to $89,999 = $10,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP $90,000 and over = $11,500 OFF MSRP
WE REQUIRE A $1000 DEPOSIT FOR ALL FACTORY ORDERS

WE ARE NOT REQUIRING YOU TO FINANCE WITH US FOR OUR PRICING

WE HANDLE ALL YOUR TAG/TITLE/REGISTRATION WORK

OUR PROCESSING FEE IS $899

YOU ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED

Until Ramtrucks.com updates the website for the RHO, here is everything that is option in the RHO;
Level 1; MSRP $9,995
Towing Tech; MSRP $595
Trailer Tow; MSRP $595
Bed Utility; MSRP $945
Black Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors; MSRP $795
18X9.0 Bead-Lock Alum Wheels; MSRP $1,895
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover; MSRP $695
Red Interior Accents; MSRP $1,495
Panoramic Sunroof; MSRP $1,595
RHO Exterior Graphics; MSRP $495
RHO Hood Graphics; MSRP $895
Rock Rails; MSRP $995
Off-Road Style Running Boards; MSRP $1,195
Engine Block Heater; MSRP; $95
Bed-Mounted Tire Carrier; MSRP $1,095
Trlr Camera Wiring/No Camera; MSRP $590

Colors;
Silver; MSRP $295
White; MSRP $0
Black; MSRP $245
Flame Red; MSRP $0
Hydro Blue; MSRP $245

If you want to let us know what you are looking to order, we can build and price for you.

Email: [email protected]

Excludes tax, tags and $899 Processing. We are not sure if affiliate will apply yet, if it does you can subtract another $500 off MSRP.
Thanks
Your #1 TRX Dealership in the country is back and ready to take orders for the all-new RHO.

We are back and firing all all cylinders, but this time for the RHO.

Keeping it simple. You all know the drill!

MSRP up to $79,999 = $9,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP up to $89,999 = $10,500 OFF MSRP
MSRP $90,000 and over = $11,500 OFF MSRP
WE REQUIRE A $1000 DEPOSIT FOR ALL FACTORY ORDERS

WE ARE NOT REQUIRING YOU TO FINANCE WITH US FOR OUR PRICING

WE HANDLE ALL YOUR TAG/TITLE/REGISTRATION WORK

OUR PROCESSING FEE IS $899

YOU ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED ONCE THE ORDER IS PLACED

Until Ramtrucks.com updates the website for the RHO, here is everything that is option in the RHO;
Level 1; MSRP $9,995
Towing Tech; MSRP $595
Trailer Tow; MSRP $595
Bed Utility; MSRP $945
Black Pwr-Fold Trailer Tow Mirrors; MSRP $795
18X9.0 Bead-Lock Alum Wheels; MSRP $1,895
Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover; MSRP $695
Red Interior Accents; MSRP $1,495
Panoramic Sunroof; MSRP $1,595
RHO Exterior Graphics; MSRP $495
RHO Hood Graphics; MSRP $895
Rock Rails; MSRP $995
Off-Road Style Running Boards; MSRP $1,195
Engine Block Heater; MSRP; $95
Bed-Mounted Tire Carrier; MSRP $1,095
Trlr Camera Wiring/No Camera; MSRP $590

Colors;
Silver; MSRP $295
White; MSRP $0
Black; MSRP $245
Flame Red; MSRP $0
Hydro Blue; MSRP $245

If you want to let us know what you are looking to order, we can build and price for you.

Email: [email protected]

Excludes tax, tags and $899 Processing. We are not sure if affiliate will apply yet, if it does you can subtract another $500 off MSRP.

Thank you Brian & Craig @ Koons_of_Tysons_Corner for taking my Holiday Weekend inquiry...my dream truck is ordered...no fuss service at Koons!

Any luck on the power running boards deal?
Unfortunately not. We will not being on any deals/specials at this time on parts/labor.

If someone is already on the list for the colors in waiting (Forged Blue metallic), will they still get the deal if you stop the promotion. I’m torn between the Forged Blue and Flame Red.
We will only be doing the deal as long as the GM will allow. Unfortunately being on a waiting list for a color does not guarantee the deal if the GM no longer wants to run the promotion. Once an order is placed, you are however price locked.

I just sent an email to place an order. Any idea if the 2kw power onboard will make it production for 2025 RHO’s?
Ram has not stated when the onboard power system will be available at time this. They removed it from ordering on all 2025 Rams due to supplier issue and not being ready for launch.

Thank you Brian & Craig @ Koons_of_Tysons_Corner for taking my Holiday Weekend inquiry...my dream truck is ordered...no fuss service at Koons!
Thanks for the great review!!

Just as an update, we are continuing this deal for the month of June. Lets get those orders in!!

Question for Koons, will you ever be able to sell to Montana residents? Went to order through you guys and obviously couldn't due to this.

Thanks,

Question for Koons, will you ever be able to sell to Montana residents? Went to order through you guys and obviously couldn't due to this.

Thanks,
Unfortunately, no I do not believe so. There are 4 states we can not sell to due to strict license/registration/tax policies (MA, MT, HI, CA)

Unfortunately, no I do not believe so. There are 4 states we can not sell to due to strict license/registration/tax policies (MA, MT, HI, CA)
can you sell to Canada? The canadian price for the RHO is insane.

Can you get a price for the power boards and installation and post here?
If you want to reach out to our parts department and service department for a quote, you are more than welcome to.

can you sell to Canada? The canadian price for the RHO is insane.
Unfortunately no, we can not sell to Canada. We can only sell in the United States. Sorry

Just as an update, we are continuing this deal for the month of June. Lets get those orders in!!
I'm so glad I found this post. I live in Northern VA and was getting ready to order through Mark Dodge in Louisiana, until @Sh288 messaged me and put me on game to what you are offering. I'll be in contact to place my order later this week.

A question before I do. How similar are the bodies between the TRX and RHO? Specifically the cab and bed for purposes of a bed cover, running boards and rain deflectors (windows)? As far I have been to research, the front bumper and grill will have a shift due to the adaptive cruise control sensor placement below the grill, but outside from that, would 24 TRX aftermarket parts work on the RHO (generally speaking)? Hard bed cover is a must for me(overlanding).

I'm so glad I found this post. I live in Northern VA and was getting ready to order through Mark Dodge in Louisiana, until @Sh288 messaged me and put me on game to what you are offering. I'll be in contact to place my order later this week.

A question before I do. How similar are the bodies between the TRX and RHO? Specifically the cab and bed for purposes of a bed cover, running boards and rain deflectors (windows)? As far I have been to research, the front bumper and grill will have a shift due to the adaptive cruise control sensor placement below the grill, but outside from that, would 24 TRX aftermarket parts work on the RHO (generally speaking)? Hard bed cover is a must for me(overlanding).
From our understanding, the bodies will be very similar, but until Ram releases the final specs and starts shipping them, we do not know for sure.

We will be on the look out for your email.

Back