What's new

RHO Build Tracker

Until a Limited is built I have no way of knowing if what variant it is from the VIN alone, (ie Base, Longhorn or Tungsten). So I can't split this total up currently but there are still more open Limited orders than there are RHO's as of this morning. 1639 vs 1497 They have built 1475 Limited's to date (93 of those have shipped) and only 115 RHO's
Did you just say 115 RHOs are built?

All preproduction and mules. The trucks you see in YouTube videos.
every YouTube video shows the same truck on the same stage at a press release. Any driving footage is from clipped promotional video of the same silver truck. All anyone has seen on you tube is the one truck. And no the AI videos don’t count

Last edited:
Sabotaged a perfectly good day 1, Level 1, white, pano order with a request to make it forged blue. Pretty consistent with my history of life choices.

Sabotaged a perfectly good day 1, Level 1, white, pano order with a request to make it forged blue. Pretty consistent with my history of life choices.
Haha I did the same with my black order

Any of the Forged Blue converts get confirmation that their change went through?

Any of the Forged Blue converts get confirmation that their change went through?
I am assuming it will change next week from comments of other people on their changes.

Nothing yet but to be honest hoping it stay white that color is to iffy for me

Nothing yet but to be honest hoping it stay white that color is to iffy for me
Man, I hope you get what you want. I think that Forged will look great with the black accents

Hmmm almost a week and no others have got scheduled..... they must only be scheduling on fridays..

So......I have read discussions that the RHO builds will start August 19th or 28th.

Is this still the current consensus?

So......I have read discussions that the RHO builds will start August 19th or 28th.

Is this still the current consensus?
What is I know is this,

production is starting on 19th, and few build here on forum were scheduled on the 29th.

What is I know is this,

production is starting on 19th, and few build here on forum were scheduled on the 29th.
Last I heard was the 19th from my salesman and all the sources you all see. I would think if this were true we would see more D1 status. I can see how it would be very difficult for Stellantis to give updates

Back