What's new

RHO Build Tracker

Looks like they aren't building any trucks with the level 1 option as of now.
I think this is the case. POC says order placed 4/25 @ 1:55 pm. Confirmation email received 4/26 at 11:02 pm. No VIN. I get the feeling it’s going to be a long long wait. Consistent with my prior Stellantis ordering experience. Ordered from Mark Dodge.

I think this is the case. POC says order placed 4/25 @ 1:55 pm. Confirmation email received 4/26 at 11:02 pm. No VIN. I get the feeling it’s going to be a long long wait. Consistent with my prior Stellantis ordering experience. Ordered from Mark Dodge.
Same here. Order placed 4/29, RAM confirmation email 4/30. I also optioned with level 1 package, beadlock wheels, sunroof, and bed utility group.

No VIN assigned yet.

It's been a little over a week... Calm down everyone
😂😂

I fully expect no movement for months. Just find it interesting to see how they prioritize builds. Is it based on the date order was placed? Or options? Or something else? Who knows. Either way, I have no expectation to take delivery in Q3

It's been a little over a week... Calm down everyone
I am complexly calm. Like I mentioned before, I waited 11 months for my TRX. No issue waiting that long again. Would rather not, but I fully expect to. If it’s anything like how Ram built the TRXs the base units move much quicker. Your experience was and is consistent with this.

😂😂

I fully expect no movement for months. Just find it interesting to see how they prioritize builds. Is it based on the date order was placed? Or options? Or something else? Who knows. Either way, I have no expectation to take delivery in Q3
It looks like it by options, the less options the faster the build. If you search the current inventory of Limiteds they'll also be missing the higher technology options.

😂😂

Date order placed is probably last on their list of priority. I would suspect it would have to do with part availability but you think they would stockpile/earmark parts for the RHO. I also suspect they would try and spread them throughout the markets to drum more interest up by having trucks on lots/roads on every corner of the country.

Yes both ordered I placed on 29th have vin numbers. Both without level 1.

SO is that 5 All without level 1 on this forum with Vin #s ? Mine,(2) Neboysa, Stojanowski, David R .. Anyone else ?

For those that don’t know, when Anthony emails you and tells you your in “C’ status, here is where you are aare.

BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Vendor
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage, really
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced (window sticker)
KZL: Released - not shipped (see JS)
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds (see JS)
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

Last edited:
For those that don’t know, when Anthony emails you and tells you your in “C’ status, here is where are are.

BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Vendor
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage, really
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced (window sticker)
KZL: Released - not shipped (see JS)
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds (see JS)
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled
Thanks!!

I was just looking for this. I got the email but for my Tungsten which is now in "C". Still no movement on my RHO......

Checked with my dealer and mine went "D" status today but no date yet. Excited to see them moving forward.

Checked with my dealer and mine went "D" status today but no date yet. Excited to see them moving forward.
in the past when a truck went into "D" there was about a two week wait until D-1 production.

Back