What's new

RHO Build Tracker

Same thing for me. No one in my local area here in NC was giving me near what Mark Dodge could do. So I'll be having a nice "get to know ride"back to Durham, NC from LA once I take delivery.
Hey Catfish, Apex, NC here. Was debating on flying down to LA and driving it back or just having it shipped ($1,000). Flights, fuel back from LA, and at least one night in a hotel alone will probably run about $750. For the extra $250, I'm leaning towards letting them deliver it to me and not spending 2 days on the road. But your post has got me thinking road trip may be a good way to get the feel of the truck.

Me over here waiting for Granite Crystal Metallic to be available to order while everyone else gets a vin# 😔
IMG_6879.jpeg

Me over here waiting for Granite Crystal Metallic to be available to order while everyone else gets a vin# 😔View attachment 133
I was going to do the same and then I saw an all black TRX drive by and the decision was easy :)

I was going to do the same and then I saw an all black TRX drive by and the decision was easy :)
A black TRX (and I’m sure RHO) is very hard to beat. Congrats!!

Ordered 4.30 and got VON same day, didn't get order confirmation until 5.07 because of the system going down. Got VIN today!!
Forgot to mention l ordered level 1.

Me over here waiting for Granite Crystal Metallic to be available to order while everyone else gets a vin# 😔View attachment 133
If my current 2016 Ram wasn’t already granite crystal I would probably be in the same boat.

VIN issued today! May 9th order date. I have the level 1 package as well.

Order ............................. May-8, day 0
confirmation VON .... May-10, day 2
VIN issued ................... May-18, day 10

Order w/ Colorado Dealership
Cost - A LOT

Flame red, level 1, bead lock tire, running boards, towing, RHO tail sticker. Picture from tracking website

1716077548223.png

Hey Catfish, Apex, NC here. Was debating on flying down to LA and driving it back or just having it shipped ($1,000). Flights, fuel back from LA, and at least one night in a hotel alone will probably run about $750. For the extra $250, I'm leaning towards letting them deliver it to me and not spending 2 days on the road. But your post has got me thinking road trip may be a good way to get the feel of the truck.
That makes sense, and yes, I haven't fully committed to picking up just yet, but it is still the tentative initial plan. It had occurred to me that whenever I get an expected delivery date on my order that it likely won't be accurate and planning a flight might not make sense until it's at least in transit. I have a brother in Atlanta and some friends that live on the way that will help break the up the trip, and I was thinking of taking my time to get back.

However, it is good to know what they wanted for shipping, and there is some chance I may decide to do so just in case work or something prevents me from pulling my trip together last minute.

I finally had some time to process all the member order registrations and put together a chart for Options Breakdown, if anyone has a request for something more added please let me know.

Now that @tripleB has graced this forum with his presence, no real need for this thread. If you do not want to track your build on your own, or even if you do, submit your info to him, he will always give you best info, not just on your build but trends overall (unless he is dodging a tornado or otherwise obligated with having a real job or being a parent).

Ordered on the 21st, VIN issued today, White, Level 1, Beadlock, Pano, Tow, Tow Mirrors , Bed package
Super Excited!!

Chris

1716482523970.png

A pic of our truck next to a TRX..
Ram Vs TRX.jpg

That makes sense, and yes, I haven't fully committed to picking up just yet, but it is still the tentative initial plan. It had occurred to me that whenever I get an expected delivery date on my order that it likely won't be accurate and planning a flight might not make sense until it's at least in transit. I have a brother in Atlanta and some friends that live on the way that will help break the up the trip, and I was thinking of taking my time to get back.

However, it is good to know what they wanted for shipping, and there is some chance I may decide to do so just in case work or something prevents me from pulling my trip together last minute.
In the same boat. Excited for flight and fun drive back but it will come down to logistics. Also, planned to take time back and spend a day in San Antonio and New Mexico but after all the TRX stolen knowledge from those areas I may just sleep in truck, LOL.

I highly doubt anyone will receive Vins a week after they opened up the ordering bank. My Tungsten has been confirmed since January 6th and it never got assigned a Vin.
Receive the vin on my build today. It was submitted 4/25. Confirmed 5/14.

Receive the vin on my build today. It was submitted 4/25. Confirmed 5/14.
Through who? That seems odd to have such a gap from submission to confirmed. I have ordered 2 now and both mine were confirmed within ~48 hours. Posted trends seem to mirror my experiences as well.

thanks ..i am a retired firefighter and i couldn't make the TRX happen but this is in my budget and my wife is a cop and she said it smells funny. NO ONE here can touch the deal.
All second responders wanna marry a first responder....:)

Through who? That seems odd to have such a gap from submission to confirmed. I have ordered 2 now and both mine were confirmed within ~48 hours. Posted trends seem to mirror my experiences as well.
The delay between may have been due to the tow mirrors not being select with the trailer tow group. The dealer came back to me a couple of weeks after the order was submitted. I elected to remove tow mirrors and trailer tow group. Ram went ahead and added them with the trailer tow group anyway. Not a fan of the tow mirrors but it will have to do. The ordering isn't open anymore per this dealer and with the vin being produced, no more changes.

This is through Chapman here in Scottsdale.

The delay between may have been due to the tow mirrors not being select with the trailer tow group. The dealer came back to me a couple of weeks after the order was submitted. I elected to remove tow mirrors and trailer tow group. Ram went ahead and added them with the trailer tow group anyway. Not a fan of the tow mirrors but it will have to do. The ordering isn't open anymore per this dealer and with the vin being produced, no more changes.

This is through Chapman here in Scottsdale.
LOL, that makes sense. Tried going without towing mirrors once and ended up having to buy those doofy add on autozone things once. Never again.

Back