What's new

RHO Build Tracker

in the past when a truck went into "D" there was about a two week wait until D-1 production.
Production production or scheduled?

I have opened a dialog with Mark RAM in Louisiana. I got a salesperson to build me a truck. Im at the point where i need to give 1k non refundable deposit. I am afraid once i give my money, they will order the truck, and when it arrives they wont honor the price. is there some of purchase proposal they give you?

I have opened a dialog with Mark RAM in Louisiana. I got a salesperson to build me a truck. Im at the point where i need to give 1k non refundable deposit. I am afraid once i give my money, they will order the truck, and when it arrives they wont honor the price. is there some of purchase proposal they give you?
You DocuSign paperwork with your sales price on it

You sign documents for the price you see.

There's been plenty of people who've ordered from Mark Dodge and not once have I heard of a price switch.

I ordered my RHO and Tungsten from Mark Dodge. Don't stress it.

I've bought two TRXs from them - they will honor the price. Other dealers on this forum refused price protection, but not Mark. They are solid.

I just placed my order over the weekend, also through Mark Dodge. My local dealers couldn't come close to their price. Now getting settled in for a wait. I'm hoping for early Q4.

thanks ..i am a retired firefighter and i couldn't make the TRX happen but this is in my budget and my wife is a cop and she said it smells funny. NO ONE here can touch the deal.

I just placed my order over the weekend, also through Mark Dodge. My local dealers couldn't come close to their price. Now getting settled in for a wait. I'm hoping for early Q4.
Same thing for me. No one in my local area here in NC was giving me near what Mark Dodge could do. So I'll be having a nice "get to know ride"back to Durham, NC from LA once I take delivery.

thanks ..i am a retired firefighter and i couldn't make the TRX happen but this is in my budget and my wife is a cop and she said it smells funny. NO ONE here can touch the deal.
Bud, I can’t say enough good things about Mark Dodge. They are a great group, the price you order at is the price you pay. This is the second vehicle that I have ordered from them, and will be where the next ruck for my wife will come from. You can’t go wrong with them.

Mark Dodge is solid. They will honor the price. I’ve purchased from them in the past, just as many others have. No need to worry.

To elaborate on what others have said, both you and Mark Dodge will sign the contract, and you will be able to print the copies after they have signed and placed the order. There is a bit more front-end work with this approach but it guarantees them that you won't just walk away and guarantees us the price and terms. I read the contract in its entirety and its straightforward to ensure they don't get left stuck with a boatload of cancelled order inventory.

I only spoke with 1 local dealer here but it was more of a pride thing with their GM, he has been slashing prices on everything on lot and seemed bitter about a new order. He wouldn't mark down below MSRP and I could tell really wanted to move their on hand TRX's. Fuel economy on TRX is a non-starter for me (which made for some choice words from him). LOL

Read where Mark Dodge has already taken 135 orders. Many of us are going to be waiting a very long time.
I was around 100 orders in last week when I ordered mine. I asked them how many TRX's they sold in the past and they said a lot every month. I say "a lot" because he told me hundreds, but I assume he misunderstood me and was thinking total numbers of TRXs they've sold. I find it hard to believe they sold hundreds of TRXs per month. Maybe I'm wrong. Regardless, considering Mark Dodge's pricing and assuming Ram builds these RHOs fast enough maybe we'll get ours without too long of a wait. 🤞

Awesome. I also received VIN today: Ordered 5-7 and have Level 1.

Hey Kingpin, Retired NY Firefighter here. I was also DQ'd by the Mrs. on the TRX. Got the nod for the RHO though. ordered from Mark Dodge (Anthony Boi). all legit. Docusign paperwork checked out, also checked with BBB, all solid.

Back