What's new

RHO Member Order Monitoring/Listing

He did not. He was told 3rd quarter like all of us. Most of the batch was for the southwest, then west coast and I don’t remember how the Midwest or east coast fared but their numbers were considerably less. I think it was broken down to 5 sections, maybe someone can correct me. I just remember him showing me the sheet and noticing where most were going.

Chris
I think the OP mentioned something like this… maybe demo/media trucks?

I think the OP mentioned something like this… maybe demo/media trucks?
Right, that is what I was thinking.....previous orders to the RHO unveiling

We should figure it out as soon as the plant is reopened. As far as I know they are retooling for the new trucks. Not an insider but that is what my salesman said

(TOP CHART UPDATED with new members registrations)

They just shipped the first Limited's with the Hurricane HO Twin Turbo engines this week, the last RHO I was able to find go down the line was on May 21st when I found 3 of them but still not production trucks.

They just shipped the first Limited's with the Hurricane HO Twin Turbo engines this week, the last RHO I was able to find go down the line was on May 21st when I found 3 of them but still not production trucks.
Thanks TripleB. That is reassuring that at least the limited's are rolling through. We can start to get some feedback on the new motors and their performance capabilities once people receive them and YouTube videos start to come out. LOL. Tungsten's are next for production with RHO's following sometime behind them, correct?

(TOP CHART UPDATED with new members registrations)

I've noticed that most Limiteds aren't fully loaded and are missing some of the "higher" options. There must be a parts issue with Stellantis

Pay wall. Tell us what it says or post some screenshots. Thanks
From what i can find stellantis did not want to pay its suppliers because of a dispute over price of parts. The supplier stopped shipping parts then stellantis sued them so they could still recieve the parts.

From what i can find stellantis did not want to pay its suppliers because of a dispute over price of parts. The supplier stopped shipping parts then stellantis sued them so they could still recieve the parts.
Something like that. I found another article and this is what probably led to the slow ramp up because of parts. This is from April

Added , ordered on May 24th via Koons.
Black , Level 1, bead lock wheels.

Last edited:
Member data updated in top chart. Everyone is still in D status currently

Update on the current HO Hurricane builds, 822 Limiteds and Limited Longhorns built so far, 62 of those completed/shipped with a start to finish ranging from 60+ days down to the most recent shipping 5 days after starting production. Still havent seen a Tungstun yet.

Member data updated in top chart. Everyone is still in D status currently

Update on the current HO Hurricane builds, 822 Limiteds and Limited Longhorns built so far, 62 of those completed/shipped with a start to finish ranging from 60+ days down to the most recent shipping 5 days after starting production. Still havent seen a Tungstun yet.
I guess I need to let reality set in 😬... it will be later 4th quarter before I see my truck

I guess I need to let reality set in 😬... it will be later 4th quarter before I see my truck
The RHO has more attention than the tungsten, I have a feeling we are going to be seeing our trucks sooner rather than later. Sold orders on a flagship model are going to be pushed to the front rather than pushing models to sit on dealer lots that don’t want them.

The RHO is getting tons of positive attention and tons of pre-orders. This truck is priced VERY AGGRESSIVELY and is an “affordable” dream truck for many.. as a similarly speccd Raptor, AT4X, and TRD Pro all cost way more. I have a feeling that Stellantis will prioritize production.

Was told RamTrucks.com was crap when it pertained to updating website to show your order but got the email today stating they got it. Everything else TBD of course but was pleasantly surprised to get the email. Annnnnnnnnnnd we wait now.

Just ordered today from Koons. Submitted my VON.

Edit: Got my email from RAM. Have a vin already. Nice.

Last edited:
Since the TRX and RHO are so similar, I wonder if they’ll be built on the same line. If that’s the case, once TRX builds wrap up for 2024 then soon after maybe RHO could start? I notice they’re down to only 17 TRX trucks in “Being Built” status. It’s just a theory though.

Placed my order yesterday from Mark Dodge. Submitted my VON. Black, base, bed group. Hope these engines hold up.

Back