What's new

The Official RAM RHO Placed Order Thread

Good deal. I tried to get a local dealer to match Mark Dodge. The local dealer all but called me a liar and crazy and I had a family member as the salesman.
That was my experience too.

At this point, I’m not sure anyone knows for sure but I believe the standard power running boards will work. At least they did on the TRX.
If you are planning to buy the running boards and installing them yourself, I would hold off until we get a bit more information. The new CANBUS will likely mean that the old powered steps won't be compatible. Ram hasn't released the powered running boards for sale for the 2025's outside of the factory offering yet.

If you are planning to buy the running boards and installing them yourself, I would hold off until we get a bit more information. The new CANBUS will likely mean that the old powered steps won't be compatible. Ram hasn't released the powered running boards for sale for the 2025's outside of the factory offering yet.

I’m planning to have the dealership install. Notice they are compatible with all 2025 models currently out and 2024 TRX. Very likely they’ll be compatible with RHO. If no one has tried them before my RHO is in, I guess I’ll be the first to try.

Color
Black

Options
Level 1
Bed utility group

Final price
$72,675

Dealer

Koons

Order Date
6/18/24

MODS IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
Bed Cover
Running Boards

I’m planning to have the dealership install. Notice they are compatible with all 2025 models currently out and 2024 TRX. Very likely they’ll be compatible with RHO. If no one has tried them before my RHO is in, I guess I’ll be the first to try.
That is good to see, they hadn't listed 2025 on there previously. That should mean they are readily available when we start getting our trucks at least.

Color
Silver

Options
Beadlock wheels
Graphics
Level 1
Bed utility group

Final price
$76,510

Dealer

Mark Dodge

Order Date
5/24/24

Full XPEL PPF
Ceramic Tint
BAKflip MX4 tonneau cover
Power Running Boards (MOPAR or Rough Country - let's see what's compatible/available)

Color
Silver

Options
Beadlock wheels
Graphics
Level 1
Bed utility group

Final price
$76,510

Dealer

Mark Dodge

Order Date
5/24/24

Full XPEL PPF
Ceramic Tint
BAKflip MX4 tonneau cover
Power Running Boards (MOPAR or Rough Country - let's see what's compatible/available)
Price out PPF installed?

I will do it locally with the shop that does my other cars. I haven't priced it yet, but can if you are curious.
I'm also curious on cost so I'll know what to expect. I've never had it done. After a internet search I did find a local business that advertises the installation of PPF, window tint and vehicle wraps. Seeing I live in North Mississippi just outside Tupelo I don't have a lot of choices.

Last edited:
COLOR
Billet Silver

OPTIONS
RHO Level 1 equipment group
Bead Lock Wheels
Dual Pane Panoramic Sunroof
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
07/10/2024

DEALER
Manahawkin Chrysler

FINAL SALE PRICE
$78,078

Xpel Fusion Plus Ceramic (not PPF)
Mosconi amps
Focal Flax subwoofers

COLOR
Bright White

OPTIONS
Hood Graphics
Bed Graphics
MOPAR Off-Road Style Running Boards
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/17/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE

Does anyone know if it's possible to make a change to the order?
I'm regretting getting the bedside graphics and not getting the beadlocks. 🤦

COLOR
Bright White

OPTIONS
Hood Graphics
Bed Graphics
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/17/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE

Not possible to make changes but you can cancel and reorder.

Reactions: CWS
Hello all!

I'm new to the forum as I've just place an order two days ago. Also, this will be my first RAM truck. Here's what I ordered:

COLOR
Diamond Black Crystal

OPTIONS
Bed Utility Group
MOPAR Off Road Style Running Boards

DATE ORDER PLACED
7/9/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE
$74,370

Window Tint
Bakflip Revolver X4s
Some form of hardwired dashcam?
ARB bed mounted air compressor?

COLOR
Bright White

OPTIONS
Hood Graphics
Bed Graphics
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/17/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE

You would think prior to starting they would see if there were any changes since nothing is getting built now anyway.

You would think prior to starting they would see if there were any changes since nothing is getting built now anyway.
One would think, im not a VIN expert but I highly doubt a few stickers and beadlock tires would change it. Flip side if you cancel and rebuild it doesn't seem like it's going to change the day you get your truck.

One would think, im not a VIN expert but I highly doubt a few stickers and beadlock tires would change it. Flip side if you cancel and rebuild it doesn't seem like it's going to change the day you get your truck.
Exactly, hell we don't even know if what's pictured if that is the final update before build. They can change why can't we?

COLOR
Bright White

OPTIONS
Hood Graphics
Bed Graphics
Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/17/24

DEALER
Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE

You can submit a change request but the factory doesn't need to accept, but that depends on what stage your truck is at.

I submitted changes and they were accepted, so yes it's possible.

You can submit a change request but the factory doesn't need to accept, but that depends on what stage your truck is at.

I submitted changes and they were accepted, so yes it's possible.
Who did you request change too? Interested.

Back