What's new

The Official RAM RHO Placed Order Thread

Who did you request change too? Interested.

I submitted them to Anthony and he sent it off to the factory. Again, it's up to the factory/RAM to accept the changes. He'll have more information on it. Also, I placed my order with him, that why I submitted them to him.

I submitted them to Anthony and he sent it off to the factory. Again, it's up to the factory/RAM to accept the changes. He'll have more information on it. Also, I placed my order with him, that why I submitted them to him.
I did too was told No a few weeks ago from them ha

Last edited:
You can submit a change request but the factory doesn't need to accept, but that depends on what stage your truck is at.

I submitted changes and they were accepted, so yes it's possible.
That's crazy I submitted changes April 26th and the salesman was told I had to cancel and reorder for stickers and beadlocks

Anyone had any luck with order change? Anthony submitted color change and level 1 upgrade. I hope they accept it.

Anyone had any luck with order change? Anthony submitted color change and level 1 upgrade. I hope they accept it.
Yes, I relented and added a sunroof to mine as I feared I would regret it later. It was accepted. Saw the change of the image in my order status page

Yes, I relented and added a sunroof to mine as I feared I would regret it later. It was accepted. Saw the change of the image in my order status page
This is good hear! How long it took them to approve it?

This is good hear! How long it took them to approve it?

My change request took about 2 weeks. But that was just right when the order bank opened up. It might faster or could be slower. Just give it a shot, you might as well buy exactly what you want.

Who did you request change too? Interested.
Your dealer. Change request can be made before the truck goes D1. No guarantee they actually go through, but they can be made. After you make the request ask for a new POC, that should show your changes and the date the changes were made. After the truck goes D1, no change requests can be made. Some of these are likely going D1 within the next 10 days so act quick.

Last edited:
I got a flat no changes can be made at status "D" from Granger

Maybe it depends on salesperson/dealership relationship with their rep. My sales guy asked me if I wanted to change to forge blue metallic if it opens up. This was right after mine went into D status. He did say it wasn't guaranteed. I said no since I need this truck by end of this year.

I ordered this a while ago and did a YouTube video on my order.

COLOR
Bright White/Black

OPTIONS
RHO Level 1 equipment group
Hood/Exterior Graphics
Dual-pane panoramic moonroof
2kW power on board (removed from order due to limited supply)

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/3/2024

DEALER
Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE
$74,970

MODS IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
XPEL Window Tint
Running boards
Bed Cover

I ordered this a while ago and did a YouTube video on my order.

COLOR
Bright White/Black

OPTIONS
RHO Level 1 equipment group
Hood/Exterior Graphics
Dual-pane panoramic moonroof
2kW power on board (removed from order due to limited supply)

DATE ORDER PLACED
5/3/2024

DEALER
Mark Dodge

FINAL SALE PRICE
$74,970

MODS IN THE FIRST 30 DAYS
XPEL Window Tint
Running boards
Bed Cover
How did you get that price with the options? Mine was $73 with Level 1 group and bed accessories. You added another 2k in options. I'm confused haha.

How did you get that price with the options? Mine was $73 with Level 1 group and bed accessories. You added another 2k in options. I'm confused haha.
No idea. I suck at math. LOL

Your vehicle Msrp ( 69995) + Delivery (1995) +Level 1 (9995)+ Bed accessories (945)+ I assume you did a special color(245 or 295)= 83175 -10K=73K and some change

His vehicle Msrp ( 69995) + Delivery (1995) +Level 1 (9995)+ graphics (1390)+pano 1595.. No charge for white color= 84970-10K=74970

I hope this helps

Last edited:
Your vehicle Msrp ( 69995) + Delivery (1995) +Level 1 (9995)+ Bed accessories (945)+ I assume you did a special color(245 or 295)= 83175 -10K=73K and some change

His vehicle Msrp ( 69995) + Delivery (1995) +Level 1 (9995)+ graphics (1390)+pano 1595.. No charge for white color= 84970-10K=74970

I hope this helps
I just did the white color plus what I already said.

Ordered way in the beginning, just getting around to adding to this thread.

COLOR
Billet Silver Metallic

OPTIONS
  1. RHO Level 1 equipment group
  2. Hood Graphics Only
  3. Dual-pane panoramic moonroof
  4. Bead Locks
  5. Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
  6. Off-Road Running Boards
  7. Tow Package
  8. Tow Mirrors
  9. Bed Utility Group

DATE ORDER PLACED
4/27/2024

DEALER
Mark Dodge (Anthony Boi)

FINAL SALE PRICE
$80,964.00

MODS IN THE FIRST 90 DAYS
  1. IGLA & Compustar (complete with Drone) Security System (Day 1)
  2. 20% XPEL Ceramic Window Tint all around and pano sunroof, 5" Banner on Front Windshield)
  3. Clear XPEL PPF on Front (Hood, Fenders, A Pillar)
  4. Rear Window Matte Black American Flag Decal
  5. BAK Revolver X4S Bed Cover
  6. Power Running Boards (Mfr. Rugged Country E Boards)
  7. 2" Leveling Kit with 1" rear spring spacers (Mfr. Foutz)
  8. 20" Method Black Bead Lock style Wheels -18mm offset wrapped in Ridge Grappler 37" Tires (13.5" wide)
  9. Mud Flaps (Maybe???) (Mfr. Rockblokz)
  10. Screen protectors for all three interior screens
  11. Reverse Spotlights behind Tow Hooks (Mfr. Diode Dynamics Stage Series C1R)
  12. Front Light bar (under RAM mustache on Grill) (Mfr. Oracle Lighting)
  13. A-Pillar Ditch Lights (Mfr. SDHQ Mounts and Lasfit lights)
  14. @Boosted Brawler Fab behind Grill light kit with 6" Ridged 360 Series Lights (Spot Pattern)
  15. Covert Radar Detector (front & rear) and Laser Jammers (front & rear) (Mfr. K40)
  16. Hood bug guard (Mfr. Mopar)
  17. Swing out Toolbox ( Left & Right)
  18. Under rear seat storage (Mfr. WeatherTech)
  19. Console Vault Gun safe (Mfr. Lock'er Down)

Future Possible Upgrades:
  1. Oracle Lighting Interior Lighting Complete Interior Kit (If they come out with support for RHO)
  2. Carbon Fiber Steering Wheel from Unleashed Customs (Maybe???)
  3. Carbon Fiber Gear Shifter from MHF (Make Him Famous) Lighting (Maybe???)
  4. Carbon Fiber Radio Bezel from MFH (Make Him Famous) Lighting (Maybe???)
  5. LineX applied to Front Bumper, skid pad, rear bumper, rocker panel, fender flares (Maybe???)
  6. RAMBar ????? (Probably not)

@TX2025 and @Kaiser75 asked about the PPF costs. Here is what I have been quoted from my installer in Boca Raton, based on TRX pricing since they don't have the RHO patterns yet, but assuming it's the same.

XPEL Fusion Ultimate Plus
- Front Bumper
- Full Hood, Full Fenders
- Headlights / Fog lights protection kit
- Roof kit
- Rocker Panel Kit
- Doors Kits
- Rear Fenders & A-Pillars
- Tail Kit

Total is $9,795, but with total vehicle 15% discount, final = $8,325.75

I am also tinting at the same time. Still working on the price since I might go with Spectra Photosync all the way around. Initially they quoted the PhotoSync only on the windshield, with XPEL Prime Plus everywhere else, with preferred customer discount $652.50.

Here’s my take on PPF film…

Back in ‘15, I made a big (for me) vehicle purchase. No, not a $3M Ferrari, which I watched being filmed at Xpel, but a NICE sports car. Considered full PPF. Lived in San Antonio at the time, right near Xpel’s headquarters. Got to tour their facility & see lots of prime examples of their work. Here is my take:

If you plan on taking your RHO down narrow trails where tree branches will scrape the sides, or if you like taking your vehicles thru commercial car washes…by all means, spend $6K-$8K to film your entire RHO. My neighbor scraped the heck out of his newly filmed Raptor on a narrow trail…after a few hours in the sun, the PPF self-healed & everything looked fine.

But, if your truck is going to be a pavement queen, hand washed, never scraped against trees & brush, just PPF the body colored fender extensions above the front bumper, headlights, mirror skull caps (if painted) & leading edge of the bed sides (these areas get hammered by rocks & debris, even on pavement). And, plan on changing out these pieces as they become damaged (self-healing can’t recover from a sharp stone nick). It’s a little expensive, but way cheaper than full PPF.

Or, don’t film anything. Why? The film is expensive…almost as much as re-painting the high exposure areas. Also, the top-of-the-line Xpel film contains its own surface defects & anomalies…some related to install, some are just the nature of the film. And even the best installs have issues with edges lifting. Also, many installers use Xpel’s plotter program that cuts the film to each vehicle’s dimensions for easy install, leaving lots of exposed edges (looks like sh#t, especially as dirt & polishes collect). Finally, film does not guarantee the underlying paint won’t be damaged. Hit a big enough rock at 80 MPH, your paint will be damaged!

BTW, my NICE sports car had a short life as a perfect vehicle. 2nd day of ownership on my way to a haircut, a deer ran into my door. No, I didn’t hit the deer. It hit ME! Would PPF have saved the day? Heck no. Needed a new door, mirror & full paint down the side of the car. PPF would have just complicated things & resulted in greater cost to me since insurance rarely covers PPF.

Last edited:
Back