What's new

RHO Build Tracker

Just got a VIN. Level 1 package through KOONS.
Order processed May 9th. Not sure when I got the VIN because I done check the status everyday, but I noticed I do have a VIN now.

:)

Ordered May 26th

Level 1
Beadlocks
Pano Sunroof

Attachments

• Order confirmation.jpg
    Order confirmation.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 178
Curious if anyone has seen the red bar start to move? Or knows how long after VIN assigned it takes to start making progress?

Attachments

• 1717086777863.png
    1717086777863.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 123
Curious if anyone has seen the red bar start to move? Or knows how long after VIN assigned it takes to start making progress?

Nope. There is a plant shutdown right now until next week so I doubt there will be any movement until they report back to the line.

Ordered May 9th, Diamond Black, level 1, bead locks, graphics, bed divider, sunroof…got a VIN on Monday

Last edited:
Does anybody know when Granite Crystal will be available to order? Holding out for it!

TIA!

Howdy y’all!

Just checking with my fellow RHO forum members about their incentivized dealership orders.

From what I’ve seen and read on multiple forum threads, it seems there are plenty of people getting %-reduction pricing off MSRP.

I am located in Texas, my dealership order was not marked up and is currently MSRP at this time. Is there any leeway for negotiation?

This is my first new vehicle order, I am learning how the game works as I go along.

Still pumped up about the RHO regardless of the outcome!

Howdy y’all!

Just checking with my fellow RHO forum members about their incentivized dealership orders.

From what I’ve seen and read on multiple forum threads, it seems there are plenty of people getting %-reduction pricing off MSRP.

I am located in Texas, my dealership order was not marked up and is currently MSRP at this time. Is there any leeway for negotiation?

This is my first new vehicle order, I am learning how the game works as I go along.

Get ahold of Anthony from Mark Dodge. He’s on this forum. They’re $10,000 off of sticker.

Howdy y’all!

Just like it says above... there are two dealerships on this forum (Mark Dodge and Koonz I think) that are giving massive discounts on RHO orders.... Mark Dodge is in Lake Charles, LA... $10,000 off MSRP + any type of manufacturer discount/special financing that becomes available when our trucks are released. They are totally legit and so easy to work with! (and almost feels too good to be true, but it is totally legit and I already received my vin number from RAM)...

Not sure how much you had to put down with your Texas dealership (guessing $1000)... but if your order is at MSRP.. you definitely want to check our Mark Dodge and place a new order with them... true you lose your original deposit, but you save $10,000 on the truck!

Just like it says above... there are two dealerships on this forum (Mark Dodge and Koonz I think) that are giving massive discounts on RHO orders.... Mark Dodge is in Lake Charles, LA... $10,000 off MSRP + any type of manufacturer discount/special financing that becomes available when our trucks are released. They are totally legit and so easy to work with! (and almost feels too good to be true, but it is totally legit and I already received my vin number from RAM)...

Not sure how much you had to put down with your Texas dealership (guessing $1000)... but if your order is at MSRP.. you definitely want to check our Mark Dodge and place a new order with them... true you lose your original deposit, but you save $10,000 on the truck!
Sounds pretty competitive!

As for my RHO order, there was no deposit needed at all. However, the first place I spoke with wanted a non-refundable deposit of $3000 which was immediately declined on my behalf!

I will reconsider my options and what makes the most sense about my order.

Just wondering if making an additional order this late in the game will put the delivery back even further?

Sounds pretty competitive!

As for my RHO order, there was no deposit needed at all. However, the first place I spoke with wanted a non-refundable deposit of $3000 which was immediately declined on my behalf!

I will reconsider my options and what makes the most sense about my order.

Just wondering if making an additional order this late in the game will put the delivery back even further?
I mean it would put you back but its getting the Level 1 package for free basically.

I mean it would put you back but its getting the Level 1 package for free basically.

That's how I justified my order with Anthony. It's literally a no brainer. Even if you do have to get the vehicle shipped to you, you'll still save thousands on it.

I would give the dealer first right of refusal to the purchase and see if they are willing to match or come close to what the two dealers are offering. I ordered mine with no money down. I will plan on negotiating when it appears to be closer to delivery. If they dont want to play, Ill reach out to Mark Dodge.

Chris

I would give the dealer first right of refusal to the purchase and see if they are willing to match or come close to what the two dealers are offering. I ordered mine with no money down. I will plan on negotiating when it appears to be closer to delivery. If they dont want to play, Ill reach out to Mark Dodge.

Chris
I feel that this is the same scenario I can find myself doing, since I have an order with a local dealership and can surely negotiate. I will reach out to Mark Dodge if things go south. Thanks for sharing!

Has anyone's RHO moved to D1 status yet?

I doubt it'll be anytime soon. Stellantis just won a lawsuit against a supplier 2 weeks ago. I'm betting that late July/ early August we'll start seeing movement
I think you’re more optimistic than I but hey, someone has to see the glass half full :). Im
in no rush so I guess its less important to me. I will miss the sound the of the Hemi though and 2500lbs of less towing capability.

Chris

Back