What's new

RHO Build Tracker

Well, it looks promising now that RAM has 1 Limited with the Level A group option currently being built.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240606_193858_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_193858_Chrome.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot_20240606_193850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_193850_Chrome.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 190
  • Screenshot_20240606_193914_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240606_193914_Chrome.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 189
Well, it looks promising now that RAM has 1 Limited with the Level A group option currently being built.
Where does one get access to all this information?!? Haha I want to check it obsessively 1000 times a day!!! Also…. I know some of us in this group mentioned parts shortages but… doesn’t D status mean all the parts are in stock and we are just waiting for the build to be scheduled?

I would give the dealer first right of refusal to the purchase and see if they are willing to match or come close to what the two dealers are offering. I ordered mine with no money down. I will plan on negotiating when it appears to be closer to delivery. If they dont want to play, Ill reach out to Mark Dodge.

Chris
Keep in mind they may not be offering the discount at that time …

Hey there, just joined the group, I ordered mine 6/1, had the VIN 6/4 which I was surprised to see. Ordered:

White
Level I
Bed Utility
Pano Roof

Ordered from Mark Dodge, worked with Michal, and they were great! The discount allowed me to order now instead of waiting! I have always wanted a truck like this, ever since the Raptor first came out. Since then I am more of a Ram guy, but couldn’t justify the TRX as a daily, so RHO is a dream truck for me.

Hey there, just joined the group, I ordered mine 6/1, had the VIN 6/4 which I was surprised to see. Ordered:

White
Level I
Bed Utility
Pano Roof

Ordered from Mark Dodge, worked with Michal, and they were great! The discount allowed me to order now instead of waiting! I have always wanted a truck like this, ever since the Raptor first came out. Since then I am more of a Ram guy, but couldn’t justify the TRX as a daily, so RHO is a dream truck for me.
My thoughts exactly

Where does one get access to all this information?!? Haha I want to check it obsessively 1000 times a day!!! Also…. I know some of us in this group mentioned parts shortages but… doesn’t D status mean all the parts are in stock and we are just waiting for the build to be scheduled?
On the RAM site under "Shopping Tools" menu, click on "Search New Inventory", then click on the 2025 icon, filter the search to your liking, then click the "View Vehicle Details" button.

I was at my dealership today and they said the Plant was closing down for 2 weeks in July to retool in support of producing the new trucks.

Has anyone else heard similar information?

I was at my dealership today and they said the Plant was closing down for 2 weeks in July to retool in support of producing the new trucks.

It is my understanding that the 2 week shut down already happened and they are back open.

It is my understanding that the 2 week shut down already happened and they are back open.
It is also my understanding that 99% of people at local dealerships don’t know their a$$es form a hole in the ground LOL

It is also my understanding that 99% of people at local dealerships don’t know their a$$es form a hole in the ground LOL
That's funny!

So who knows the real reason the RHO is a "wish sandwich"......any insider information?

That's funny!

So who knows the real reason the RHO is a "wish sandwich"......any insider information?
I am far from an insider, but if production begins 3Q as promised it seems they are still on track. It will probably be like every other roll out, and “3Q” means they will build a few hundred in late July early August to see how it goes. Slowly ramp up and then try to build 100 or so a day in September, October and the 1st half of November before the holidays. When someone goes D1, we will know production is scheduled start in 3-5 weeks. When your truck gets its number called is entirely dependent on parts, sequencing, and dealer build allocation (how many of the sequenced trucks Ram will send to your specific dealer based upon a formula that involves prior sales, I.e. this month AutoNation Houston gets 5, Granger Iowa 3, Bergstrom Kaukauna 1 ….). Remember the 3000 dealerships are Ram’s true customers. Each will get 1 before some get 2. Your dealership can also allocate order priority. Most will go by Order date, but if someone like Ben Hardy is number 35 on their list, you can bet he gets his truck before you get yours. Most of us will be waiting a while, especially if we ordered from the discount dealers. For me, the discount is worth the wait. It might not be for someone who absolutely needs a truck by year’s end.

I am far from an insider, but if production begins 3Q as promised it seems they are still on track. It will probably be like every other roll out, and “3Q” means they will build a few hundred in late July early August to see how it goes. Slowly ramp up and then try to build 100 or so a day in September, October and the 1st half of November before the holidays. When someone goes D1, we will know production is scheduled start in 3-5 weeks. When your truck gets its number called is entirely dependent on parts, sequencing, and dealer build allocation (how many of the sequenced trucks Ram will send to your specific dealer based upon a formula that involves prior sales, I.e. this month AutoNation Houston gets 5, Granger Iowa 3, Bergstrom Kaukauna 1 ….). Remember the 3000 dealerships are Ram’s true customers. Each will get 1 before some get 2. Your dealership can also allocate order priority. Most will go by Order date, but if someone like Ben Hardy is number 35 on their list, you can bet he gets his truck before you get yours. Most of us will be waiting a while, especially if we ordered from the discount dealers. For me, the discount is worth the wait. It might not be for someone who absolutely needs a truck by year’s end.
Sensible answer.....I was the first to order at my local dealership on 5/9, hope mine is sooner than later, since I had to Lemon Law my 2022 Rebel GT and I am without a vehicle until the RHO is delivered. Riding my Honda Monkey is limiting!!

Attachments

• IMG_4460.jpeg
    IMG_4460.jpeg
    491.4 KB · Views: 32

This is correct my sales manager told me the dealer meeting stated this. Should see the first ones being built late July. Ordered mine day one so I hope so... 8)

I am ok with a January delivery... Thats when I should be seeing my 3M payment haha, should help eat the negative equity on the Jeep

Does anyone know the next sequence of builds......some say the Tungsten's are next after all the Limited's and Limited Longhorns are completed.

I would think there are more RHO's ordered than Tungsten, does anyone know?

Until a Limited is built I have no way of knowing if what variant it is from the VIN alone, (ie Base, Longhorn or Tungsten). So I can't split this total up currently but there are still more open Limited orders than there are RHO's as of this morning. 1639 vs 1497 They have built 1475 Limited's to date (93 of those have shipped) and only 115 RHO's

Until a Limited is built I have no way of knowing if what variant it is from the VIN alone, (ie Base, Longhorn or Tungsten). So I can't split this total up currently but there are still more open Limited orders than there are RHO's as of this morning. 1639 vs 1497 They have built 1475 Limited's to date (93 of those have shipped) and only 115 RHO's
Thanks tripleB.....I am surprised there are Limited orders than RHO's.

Do you have any data on the SHAP plant manufacturing rate per day or week?

Just finished an RHO order with Koons. Price was great, responsive comms, easy process!

-Black
-Lvl 1
-Pano roof
-Beadlock capable wheels
-Off-road running boards
-Bed utility group

Now the wait starts!

Went ahead and took y’all’s advice…

Dealer:
- Mark Dodge

Specs:
- Billet Silver
- Level 1 Equipment Group
- Off-Road Running Boards
- Exterior Graphic
- Hood Graphic
- Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Beadlock Wheels
- Bed Utility Group

VIN/VON Issued, will share w/ Order Tracking.

Went ahead and took y’all’s advice…

Dealer:
- Mark Dodge

Specs:
- Billet Silver
- Level 1 Equipment Group
- Off-Road Running Boards
- Exterior Graphic
- Hood Graphic
- Tri-Fold Tonneau Cover
- Beadlock Wheels
- Bed Utility Group

VIN/VON Issued, will share w/ Order Tracking.
Thats awesome, great to see...... not if only my color could be ordered id be in lol.

Back