What's new

I have a a scheduled date!

interesting question or at least know what is the best interest that ram is offering right now assuming that a person has credit above 720
Nothing promotional applicable to RHO at this time, and I would not forecast that to happen. I would plan on doing real-time comparison at time of delivery (or at least in transit) comparing what your dealer can get for you as well as on your own.

Not mine, but any news is good news. Found on an RHO Facebook group.

1726549170777.png

Not mine, but any news is good news. Found on an RHO Facebook group.

View attachment 602
Good to see! Curious though, went into production Sept 13. From what I have read, it takes about 3 days to put it together then it goes off to the inspection black hole where it either flies right through or languishes for some period of time. Assuming it flies right through inspection, does estimates delivery of Nov 25 make sense?

This is a crazy delivery date. For those of us not scheduled looking like Q1 best case. Maybe I won't have to take delivery in snow.
Kinda where I was going with my comment. If that date is reasonably accurate, then I'm not seeing my truck this year if it doesn't go into D1 in the next few weeks,

So the truck above was scheduled in Aug. and the delivery date is estimated for Nov. This is terrible news for people still sitting in D status.

I’ve been saying all along, expect an early Q1 delivery.

If it’s being built right now & wont be delivered for 2+ months, they are anticipating lots of time in QA (I’m guessing).

Looks to be one of the 1st batch of builds. Guessing future batches will get thru the system faster?

Lots of guesses…

That was my post to the FB group. My dealer is showing ship date late September but also said they're never accurate. I'm betting it's late September to early October. No way they sit that many trucks at the plant that long. I'm no expert though.

That was my post to the FB group. My dealer is showing ship date late September but also said they're never accurate. I'm betting it's late September to early October. No way they sit that many trucks at the plant that long. I'm no expert though.
You are tip of the spear man! Keep us posted!

Congrats. I would assume that the first few hundred trucks will sit a little longer because of full quality checks. They should ship quicker after build, once they clear a few hundred and know what they're looking for.

I got an update from my dealer today. He said that my status is D1 and I have a ship date of 10/03. When I check the tracker, there is still no update. So, I think that they are slow to update the tracker and many of you may be further along than you think, at least I hope so! I placed my order on 9/06, and it went almost immediately to D status. Here are my build specs:

Black
Level 1
Sunroof
Tonneau Cover
Bed Utility Group
Red Interior Accents
Off Road Running Boards

Here is an update from my side. 4 trucks ordered 4/27 all received vin 4/29. Finally second black truck been scheduled, first was scheduled 2 weeks ago. Still got one red and one white sitting in D.

I got an update from my dealer today. He said that my status is D1 and I have a ship date of 10/03. When I check the tracker, there is still no update. So, I think that they are slow to update the tracker and many of you may be further along than you think, at least I hope so! I placed my order on 9/06, and it went almost immediately to D status. Here are my build specs:

Black
Level 1
Sunroof
Tonneau Cover
Bed Utility Group
Red Interior Accents
Off Road Running Boards
I hope you’re right because I think you are the first truck with red accents in D1 mentioned on this forum. And also because then there’s hope that there is more going on than we see.

I hope you’re right because I think you are the first truck with red accents in D1 mentioned on this forum. And also because then there’s hope that there is more going on than we see.
Cool. That's the impression that I got: there's more going on behind the scene than they are revealing. And the tracker is not getting updated often.

Mine was ordered on June 22 and was included in the list that Anthony sent out today with a build date of October 4. There is no change in the tracker yet. Mine is black with the red accents, level 1, pano, bead locks, going pkg, bed group.

Back